Charlie works regularly with large organisations, schools & universities, sharing her story as a motivational speaker. She speaks with passion and up front honesty about the challenges she has faced in both her personal life and within her sport, repeatedly overcoming seemingly insurmountable challenges to be the person she is today.
Talks can be tailored to a particular client’s brief, popular topics include:
- Achieving your goals – the story of how I became a pro racing driver
- Managing & adapting to change – seeing challenges as an opportunity to grow
- Being your authentic self – finding the bravery to transition & unlocking my true potential
- Transgender awareness – a lived experience and how to be a better LGBTQ+ ally
- Succeeding as a woman in a male dominated sport / industry
- Overcoming adversity & achieving the impossible when the odds feel stacked against you
Charlie brought an amazingly authentic and engaging approach to telling her story and this has proven inspiring to many in attendance, with the programme being rated as “highly recommended” by 93% of attendees. We would wholeheartedly recommend working with Charlie and hope to do so again in the future.
Sean Holmes, Chairperson, BMW Group UK Pride
Rarely do you get to hear such an inspirational and motivational speaker. Charlie’s presentation was empowering and thought provoking and generated so much positive debate across the community and our allies.
Crispin Burridge, LGBTQ Affinity Network Chair, Kingfisher Plc
A HUGE thanks to Charlie for speaking to our Axon employees this week. Her story and words of wisdom reminded us all of the importance of allyship and inclusion so that we may share our authentic selves, receive acceptance in return, and unlock potential we never knew existed.
Lara McLeod, Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Leader, Axon
If there is anyone to inspire you to follow your dreams with passion and determination, it’s Charlie!
Katherine Conway, Head of Diversity & Inclusion & Community Affairs, AON