Charlie works regularly with large organisations, schools & universities, sharing her story as a motivational speaker. She speaks with passion and up front honesty about the challenges she has faced in both her personal life and within her sport, repeatedly overcoming seemingly insurmountable challenges to be the person she is today.
Talks can be tailored to a particular client’s brief, popular topics include:
- How she became a racing driver
- What it’s like to race, driving a car at 170mph
- Transitioning in sport & how she nearly gave up
- Challenges of being female in a male dominated sport / industry
- Achieving the impossible when the odds are stacked against you
- Why being your authentic self is the key to unlocking your potential
- How physical & mental preparation are critical when aiming for the top
I thought the session was fantastic and very inspirational, a great story of being your authentic self and not only overcoming challenges but flourishing.
Brian McNamara, CEO Consumer Healthcare, GSK
If there is anyone to inspire you to follow your dreams with passion and determination, it’s Charlie!
Katherine Conway, Head of Diversity & Inclusion & Community Affairs, AON
We’ve received some amazing and highly positive feedback, Engagement across the business was 96% for #ASOSFOL, which we wouldn’t have been able to achieve without you being part of it
ASOS, Festival of learning
Charlie was an inspirational speaker – our students hung on to her every word. She was assured, eloquent and talked passionately about her journey. Charlie made a huge impression on our staff and students
Irfan H Latif, Principal, DLD College